5K Run in Rhythm
2014 5k Run in Rhythm
Rice Eccles Stadium (451 South 1400 East)
Saturday, August 22 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Get your heart pumping with a free, timed 5K through the University of Utah campus. Register before August 7 to secure a free running shirt (shirt quantities will be limited for participants registering after August 7).
- Run starts promptly at 8:30 a.m. Arrive at least 30 minutes early. Limited parking in the Rice Eccles Stadium lot. Ride Trax to the University of Utah campus, if possible, and use the Stadium station to access the start area.
- Dowload the Run in Rhythm 5K route map.
- Run In Rhythm 5K packet pick-up locations:
- Monday, August 17 from 4:30 – 7:30 at the Midvalley Health Center during the Skin & Vision Fair.
- Tuesday, August 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the University of Utah Hospital (50 N. Medical Drive) during the Employee Farmers Market, located adjacent to the cafeteria.
- Wednesday, August 19 from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the South Jordan Health Center (5126 W. Daybreak Pkwy) during the Be Well Utah Family Night event.
- Thursday, August 20 from 6:00 – 8:00pm at the Huntsman Cancer Institute Community Open House.
- Saturday, August 22 from 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. at the Run in Rhythm 5K start area at the University Street and South Campus Drive intersection near Rice Eccles Stadium.
If you have questions about the Run in Rhythm 5K, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk Away Obesity
- Skin & Vision Fair
- Farmers Market
- Wellness Wednesday
- South Jordan Family Night
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Community Open House
- Senior Focus
- 5K Run in Rhythm
- Walk & Wag for Wellness
- Family Health Fair
- Download Marketing Materials:
Be Well Utah is interested in meeting the needs for all fairgoers. If you require any special ADA accommodation, please email Christina Martin at email@example.com.