Family Health Fair
Rice Eccles Stadium (451 South 1400 East)
Saturday, August 22 9:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Join us at our premier Be Well Utah event, the Family Health Fair. All our activities culminate in this free, family-friendly event located at Rice Eccles Stadium on the University of Utah campus. Get complimentary glucose, blood pressure, cholesterol and vision screenings.
Come participate in health screenings, interactive wellness displays, on-field activities, and a Kids’ Corner full of fun, healthy activities. Drawings and giveaways are plentiful throughout the fair, and everything is free!
Join us for:
- Meet Jazz Guard Trey Burke
- Shoot some hoops with Jazz Assistant Coach (and former Ute) Johnnie Bryant
- Meet the Jazz Bear and Lil' Bear
- Strike Out Stroke—See how fast you can pitch a ball
- Check out live reptiles at the Reptile Rescue Booth
- Cooking demonstrations
- On-field activities
- Climb aboard emergency vehicles from South Jordan Police and Fire Departments
- Check out an AirMed helicopter
- Green machine race track
- Bike rodeo
- Free fruit smoothies
- PBS Kids Characters, courtesy of KUED 7
- Free food, music, giveaways, and much more!
Parking is free. No pets are allowed in Rice Eccles Stadium.
- Walk Away Obesity
- Skin & Vision Fair
- Farmers Market
- Wellness Wednesday
- South Jordan Family Night
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Community Open House
- Senior Focus
- 5K Run in Rhythm
- Walk & Wag for Wellness
- Family Health Fair
- Download Marketing Materials:
Be Well Utah is interested in meeting the needs for all fairgoers. If you require any special ADA accommodation, please email Christina Martin at email@example.com.