South Jordan Family Night
Wednesday, August 19 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Participate in an evening of fun with the Teddy Bear Clinic, face painting, Dunk-a-Doc, lasso lessons, cooking demos, reptiles, basketball with Mehmet Okur (former Utah Jazz player) and much more. Don’t miss meeting the Jazz Bear, Mini Bear, and our special guests Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff.
- Meet Jazz Guard Raul Neto
- Meet the Jazz Bear and Lil' Bear
- Meet our special guests from Disney's Frozen—Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff
- Teddy Bear Clinic—Kids bring your favorite stuffed animal and get a prescription to keep them healthy and happy.
- Dunk-A-Doc—Have fun by throwing a ball to try and dunk a doctor in a tank of water.
- Learn to Lasso—Let our cowboys teach you the “ropes.”
- Strike Out Stroke—See how fast you can pitch a ball.
- Check out live reptiles at the Reptile Rescue Booth.
- Cooking demonstrations
- Face painting
- Climb aboard emergency vehicles from South Jordan Police and Fire Departments
- Check out an AirMed helicopter
- Visual acuity screening
- Free books for kids
- PBS Kids Characters, courtesy of KUED 7
- Live streaming of the scope radio. Listen to live interviews from the event.
- Free food, music, giveaways, and much more!
- Walk Away Obesity
- Skin & Vision Fair
- Farmers Market
- Wellness Wednesday
- South Jordan Family Night
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Community Open House
- Senior Focus
- 5K Run in Rhythm
- Walk & Wag for Wellness
- Family Health Fair
- Download Marketing Materials:
Be Well Utah is interested in meeting the needs for all fairgoers. If you require any special ADA accommodation, please email Christina Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.