South Jordan Family Night
Wednesday, August 19 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Participate in Family Night at the South Jordan Health Center, our newest multi-specialty facility built in the heart of the Daybreak community. There will be interactive activities for all ages. Activities will include:
- Shoot some hoops with Mehmet Okur (former Utah Jazz player)
- Meet the Jazz Bear and Mini Bear
- Meet our special guests from Disney's Frozen—Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff
- Teddy Bear Clinic—Kids bring your favorite stuffed animal and get a prescription to keep them healthy and happy.
- Dunk-A-Doc—Have fun by throwing a ball to try and dunk a doctor in a tank of water.
- Learn to Lasso—Let our cowboys teach you the “ropes.”
- Strike Out Stroke—See how fast you can pitch a ball.
- Check out live reptiles at the Reptile Rescue Booth.
- Cooking demonstrations
- Face painting
- Climb aboard emergency vehicles from South Jordan Police and Fire Departments
- Check out an AirMed helicopter
- Visual acuity screening
- Free books for kids
- Free food, music, giveaways, and much more!