Walk & Wag for Wellness
Fort Douglas Gazebo (on Ft. Douglas Blvd., just south of University Guest House)
Saturday, August 22 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Did you know that walking with your best canine friend is a great way to stay healthy and happy? People with pets go to the doctor less often, get more exercise and suffer less depression overall. Bring your family and four-legged buddies and stroll with us through beautiful Fort Douglas.
Be Well Utah is proud to introduce the 4th annual Walk & Wag for Wellness in partnership with Intermountain Therapy Animals, the Humane Society of Utah, and University Veterinary Hospital & Diagnostic Center.
Bring your dog to join in the fun of fitness!
- Dog-friendly walk & activities
- Presented by Intermountain Therapy Animals & University Veterinary Hospital
- Demonstrations by ThunderPaws FlyBall, an action-packed, dog and owner team sport
- Ask a Trainer, Ask a Veterinarian
- Bluegrass music by The Way Cool Band
- Adoptable dogs and spay/neuter information provided by the Humane Society of Utah
- Clifford the Big Red Dog sponsored by KUED 7
- Walk Away Obesity
- Skin & Vision Fair
- Farmers Market
- Wellness Wednesday
- South Jordan Family Night
- Huntsman Cancer Institute Community Open House
- Senior Focus
- 5K Run in Rhythm
- Walk & Wag for Wellness
- Family Health Fair
- Download Marketing Materials:
Be Well Utah is interested in meeting the needs for all fairgoers. If you require any special ADA accommodation, please email Christina Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org.