Health Care Event Calendar
TRAILS Outdoor Handcycling Day
- Wed, August 8, 2012 @ 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Unversity of Utah Rehabilitation Center
- 50 N Medical Drive (Google Map Link)
- City, State, Zip
- Salt Lake City, Utah 84132
- Tanja Kari, Program Director
Trails, in collaboration with Wasatch Adaptive Sports, will host an outdoor cycling day in Park City. Trails is a comprehensive outreach program of the Rehabilitation Center at University of Utah Health Care, for individuals with spinal cord injury or disease. You're invited to ride for a couple of hours and enjoy a free lunch. We have space for 7 riders. Trails provides the equipment to accommodate all injury levels.
You must RSVP to Tanja Kari to participate in this event. Directions and instructions will be given to those that RSVP.
Tanja can be reached at 801-581-2526 or firstname.lastname@example.org