Take the Food Quiz
Following a sensible diet is a cornerstone of good health. Find out how much you know about healthy eating by taking this quiz, based on information from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND).
1. Snacking may keep you from becoming overly hungry and overeating.
2. Eating a variety of foods is important because:
3. Vitamins are a good source of energy.
4. What is the key to healthy eating?
5. By adding regular physical activities that are fun and within your abilities, you:
6. Both fat and cholesterol are found in:
7. According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's dietary guidelines, the recommended amount of protein foods per day for adults is:
8. The calcium content of fat-free milk is the same as whole milk.