Careers at University of Utah Health Care
Oncology Nurse Internship Program
The Fall program will begin Monday, September 9, 2013.
Open to new graduates and experienced nurses looking for specialized training in oncology. Applications will be accepted Saturday, April 20, 2013 – Monday, May 27, 2013.
The Oncology Nurse Internship Program will not be held in 2014. Please contact Mary-Jean Austria for further information.
When you apply for the Oncology Internship you will be asked to include the following. Due to the volume of applications we receive we are only able to accept your information electronically.
- Submit your Cover Letter, Resume and Essay questions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three confidential Clinical Evaluation Forms are required. These forms need to be sent via email directly from the Evaluator to email@example.com.
- The final step is to officially submit your application online when the job is posted. The job will be posted from Saturday, April 20, 2013 – Monday, May 27, 2013.
Oncology Internship is a 16-week program consisting of:
- Weekly Conferences
- Oncology Curriculum
- Clinical Rotations in Medical Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplant, Ambulatory Clinics
Interns qualify for full benefits and compensation including:
- Full RN Salary
- Affordable health and dental insurance plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tuition reduction for family members
- Huntsman will support Oncology Certification
Interns will be eligible for hire into full-time positions upon completion of the Internship Program. A two-year full-time work commitment is required after completion of the internship program.
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Phone: (801) 587-4621
University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics HR
Phone: (801) 585-3485