(Extension for Community Health-Care Outcomes)
Project ECHO is a cost-free partnership between community providers and a University of Utah interdisciplinary team of professionals developed to treat chronic and complex disease in rural and underserved areas through the use of technology.
Project ECHO Benefits:
- FREE one and a half hours of Category 1 CME per clinic attended
- Free co-management with the University of Utah
- Community-based treatment is safe, effective, timely, and much more cost effective
- Patients stay within community practice
- Learn best practices
- Join a supportive network of your peers
Project ECHO empowers community providers to:
- Deliver specialty care to all who need it,
- Provide meaningful, case-based continuing education, and
- Disseminate learning and reinforce best practices in multiple medical disciplines.
The mission of Project ECHO is to develop and enhance the capacity to effectively treat chronic, common, and complex diseases in rural and urban underserved areas.
675 Arapeen Dr., Ste. AC144
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Phone: (801) 587-9875
Fax: (801) 581-2299