The workshops listed on this page are focused more on personal development in skills that are not necessarily clinical. If you are not sure what classes you are looking for, see our Complete Course Listing.
Clinician as Leader Courses
Clinical Staff Education provides training for the Clinicial as Leader track in the Leader Academy program at Univeristy of Utah Healthcare.
- Caring for the Caregiver
- Charge Nurse Essentials Workshop
- Charge Nurse Advanced Workshop
- Exceptional Patient Experience Empathy Workshop
- Preceptor Workshop for RNs
- Preceptor Workshop for MAs and HCAs
- The Art of Delegation
EduCAT is used to access all required new-hire and annual learning modules. From the EduCAT website you can print your transcript of completed modules for your education file.
- U Training Consortium
- IT Training Classes
- Organizational Development and Orientation Website
- Quality and Patient Safety Website
Clinical Education Council (CEC)
CEC is comprised of Nurse Educators and other Ancillary staff who are involved in education of clinical staff. The group meets on the second and fourth Mondays. For more information, please contact Roxanne Bowers at 801-581-2926.