AHA Walk-in Policy
At this time we do not maintain a waiting list for our courses. If a particular session you wish to attend is marked "registration full" you may show up to the course on the specified day and time and we will do our best to accommodate you. There is no guarantee you will be let in the course. However, we often have last-minute cancellations or no-shows and are usually able accommodate a few walk-ins.
- Come to class 15 to 30 minutes early to sign up on the standby list. First come, first serve.
- Those who are registered for a class have priority over those standing by, unless they are late arriving to class.
- We fill "no-show" spots with individuals from the stand-by list in the order that people signed in.
- Once the class is full, we stop letting stand-by people in.
- Once the class has started, we do not allow participants to enter the room.
If you arrive late, your reservation may be given to an individual on the stand-by list.