Find A Physician
Patient Rating:69 Patient Ratings
3 Patient Comments
Gordon J. Chelune, Ph.D.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cognitive Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Disorders
|Schedule An Appointment||Clinical Office Address|
|(801) 585-7575||Imaging and Neurosciences Center
Cognitive Disorders Clinic
729 Arapeen Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Board Certification and Academic Information
|Academic Departments||Neurology - Professor
|Academic Divisions||Cognitive Neurology
|Board Certification||American Board of Professional Psychology (Sub: Clinical Neuropsychology)
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey.
Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
UofU Patient April 06, 2012
Good all around.UofU Patient March 26, 2012
I am and have been part of a study at U of U Neurology for quite some time. My experience has been very good each time I go.UofU Patient March 20, 2012
Both doctor and assisstant were very kind and clearly experienced and capable.
|Fellowship||University of Colorado at Denver and Health Sciences Center
|Residency||Veterans Affairs Palo Alto Health Care System
|Doctoral Training||University of Nevada, Reno
|Undergraduate||University of San Francisco
Selected Provider Publications
- Using Regression Equations Built From Summary Data in the Psychological Assessment of the Individual Case: Extension to Multiple Regression. - Psychological Assessment, 2012
- Within-session practice effects in patients referred for suspected dementia. - Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders (electronic), 2012
- Confronting Patients About Insufficient Effort: The Impact on Subsequent Symptom Validity and Memory Performance. - The Clinical Neuropsychologist, 2012
- Cognitive decline in the elderly: an analysis of population heterogeneity - Age and Ageing, 2011