Today in Health News
- Most Cow's Milk Baby Formulas Don't Up Risk of Type 1 Diabetes
- Study Ties Inflammation, Gut Bacteria to Type 1 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes a Risk Factor for Postpartum Depression: Study
- Language Barrier May Keep Some Hispanics From Good Diabetes Care
- High-Tech Blood Sugar Monitors May Help People With Type 1 Diabetes
- Diabetes Kills More Americans Than Had Been Thought
A Workable Guide to Managing Type 2 Diabetes
Diabetes is a metabolic disease that affects the health of millions of Americans¿but many of them don't realize they have it.
Types of Diabetes
Diabetes is classified as type 1, type 2, gestational¿a type of diabetes that occurs during pregnancy¿ and pre-diabetes.
Complications of Diabetes
Diabetes is a serious illness that carries the risk for a range of complications. Find out what you can do to help prevent those complications from developing.
Whether you're newly diagnosed or someone who's been living with the condition for a while, find out what you can do to keep your diabetes under control.
Diabetes and Your Family
With obesity on the increase in children, type 2 diabetes and other health problems in youngsters are also on the rise.
Diabetes and Pregnancy
Sometimes changes in your body when you're pregnant cause your blood sugar to rise. This is called gestational diabetes.