What Do You Know About Living with Asthma?
Asthma is a disease that affects the airways of the lungs. It is the most common long-term disease of children. Test your knowledge of daily life with asthma with this quiz, based on information from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
1. What are the symptoms of asthma?
2. Which of these can trigger an asthma attack?
3. Which of these allergens are most likely to bring on an asthma attack?
4. Which of these foods should children with asthma avoid?
5. Which sports are best for asthmatics?
6. What can you do to reduce exposure to outdoor asthma triggers?
7. Which of these alternative health treatments have reduced symptoms in children?
8. What should you do if pet hair triggers your asthma?