Take the Blood Pressure Quiz
Do you know your risk factors for high blood pressure? You can’t do anything about some risk factors. But other risk factors can be changed. Learn about the risk factors for high blood pressure by taking this quiz.
1. How often should you have your blood pressure checked?
2. Which of these factors can affect blood pressure?
3. What is a symptom of high blood pressure?
4. Which of these can increase your risk of hypertension?
5. At what point is blood pressure considered hypertensive?
6. Hypertension is the main cause of which of these?
7. Which of these contribute to hypertension?
8. In which age group does the risk for hypertension jump dramatically?
9. Why does reducing salt intake help prevent hypertension?
10. What can you do to control high blood pressure?