What Do You Know About COPD?
Smoking is the main cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a serious, debilitating and often fatal illness. Take this quiz to find out more about COPD and how to prevent it.
1. Which of the following diseases is included in the umbrella term chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)?
2. What age group is most likely to have symptoms of COPD?
3. Long-term exposure to which of the following can increase the risk for COPD?
4. Which of the following can help improve the health of people with COPD?
5. Respiratory infections can block the airways in someone with COPD. Which of the following steps helps prevent these dangerous infections?
6. How is COPD treated?
7. Which of the following eating habits can help people with COPD stay healthy?
8. Which of the following strategies can help someone with COPD stay functional?
9. Which of the following should you do if using supplemental oxygen?