What Do You Know About COPD?
Smoking is the main cause of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a serious illness that makes breathing difficult. Take this quiz to find out more about COPD and how to prevent it.
1. Which of the following diseases is included in the umbrella term COPD?
2. People in what age group are most likely to say they have symptoms of COPD?
3. Long-term exposure to which of the following can increase the risk for COPD?
4. Which of the following can help improve your health if you have COPD?
5. Respiratory infections are major health risks for someone with COPD. Which of the following steps helps prevent these dangerous infections?
6. How is COPD treated?
7. Which of the following eating habits can help people with COPD stay healthy?
8. Which of the following ideas can help you stay active if you have COPD?