Take the Constipation Quiz
Find out more about constipation by taking this quiz.
1. Your doctor may diagnose constipation if you have fewer than 3 bowel movements a week.
2. Certain medications can cause constipation.
3. What you eat has no effect on constipation.
4. Healthy teeth are helpful for avoiding constipation.
5. Drinking enough water is important to avoid constipation.
6. Laxatives and mineral oil are two good methods of improving regularity.
7. You should try for a bowel movement every day.