What Do You Know About Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is commonly known as "impotence." Learn more about erectile dysfunction by taking this quiz, based on information from the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK).
1. At what age can ED occur?
2. Which is a cause of ED?
3. Which of these medications can cause ED?
4. Falling levels of which hormone can contribute to ED?
5. What percentage of cases of ED have a physical—versus psychological—cause?
6. Which is the most common treatment for ED?