How Much Do You Know About Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia affects about 5 million Americans. Women of childbearing age are most likely to have fibromyalgia, but it can affect men, children, and older women, as well. Test your knowledge of fibromyalgia by taking this quiz.
1. What is fibromyalgia?
2. What are some of the symptoms?
3. How does fibromyalgia affect people?
4. What causes the condition?
5. Sleep problems are an important part of fibromyalgia. What happens?
6. Other conditions can mimic fibromyalgia. Which of these must doctors rule out to diagnose it?
7. Which of these medical specialists may know the most about fibromyalgia?
8. Which of these is most likely to help if you have fibromyalgia?