Take the Mold Allergy Quiz
Molds are microscopic fungi that live on plant and animal matter. They're everywhere in our environment. Learn about mold allergy by taking this multiple-choice quiz.
1. How many species of mold exist?
2. People sensitive to molds are allergic to what part of the mold organism?
3. Molds in the home are often found:
4. How do mold spores get into a house?
5. "Black mold," which is associated with flood-damaged areas, is identified with what specific mold?
6. If you think you have mold in your house, how should you test for it?
7. How can you tell if you have a mold problem?
8. If you are sensitive to mold spores, which of these steps should you take in your home?