What Do You Know About Osteoarthritis?
Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. Learn more about this disease by taking the following quiz. It's based on information from the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
1. Which part of a joint does osteoarthritis usually affect?
2. Which of these makes it more likely to get osteoarthritis?
3. When a person gets osteoarthritis of the hip, where else might the pain show up?
4. How can an X-ray help a doctor diagnose osteoarthritis?
5. Which of these medicines is used to treat osteoarthritis?
6. Which of these can help prevent osteoarthritis?
7. Surgery can sometimes be done to treat arthritis.