How Much Do You Know About Pinworms?
Test your knowledge of pinworms and how to prevent them. This quiz is based on information from the CDC.
1. An infection with pinworms is called:
2. Where are pinworms primarily found in the body?
3. Pinworms enter the body when the pinworm eggs are swallowed. Where can the eggs be found in the environment?
4. Which of these is a symptom of pinworm infection?
5. How does a healthcare provider diagnose a pinworm infection?
6. How are pinworm infections treated?
7. What can you do to prevent a pinworm infection?