What Do You Know About Teen Health?
Test your knowledge of what it takes to be a healthy teen.
1. At what age does the adolescent growth spurt usually begin for girls?
2. How much calcium per day does an adolescent need?
3. Routine physical examinations should be done how often during the teen years?
4. What immunizations should teenagers have?
5. Which eye problem typically gets worse during adolescence?
6. Anabolic steroids, though illegal, are still used by adolescent athletes to enhance athletic performance. Which of these groups is most likely to use them?
7. Which of these may be signs of alcohol or drug abuse?