The Parent Provider Council is an advisory group made up of parents, community providers, state agency representatives, and clients who volunteer their time to consult with the Neurobehavior HOME Program on strategic and service matters. Functions include the following:
- Facilitating communication between parents, the clinical team, and staff regarding health care (inclusive of medical and mental health) concerns for our clients.
- Promoting a positive relationship with the state legislators, regional representatives, university programs, and other agencies relating to the care of our clients.
- Assisting the Neurobehavior HOME Program in informing parents, guardians, and community providers of clinical programs and activities.
- Advising the Neurobehavior HOME clinical team in the following areas: customer service, quality of care issues, and use of resources and agencies in the community to support our clinical enterprise.
- Educating council members through in-services on various genetic, neurodevelopmental, and medical topics pertaining to our clients.
- Trisha Beck, Parent
- Michael Deily, Community Liaison
- Robin Stewart, DSPD Support Coordinator
- Alice Farnsworth, DSPD Central Region
- Paul Smith, DSPD
- Eric Johnson, Client
- Mary Johnson, Parent
- Theo Judson, RN, DSPD Southern
- Robin Stewart, DSPD Central Region
- Jeri Hofeling, CTA Community Supports
- Katie Willette, Link Up Services, LLC
- Laurie Buys, Chrysalis Enterprises