Neurosciences Clinic/Imaging Center Patient Assistance
To welcome patients and their family to the clinic.
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- Welcome patients with a friendly smile and greeting.
- Assist patients to the appropriate specialty check-in and help ensure they are checked in appropriately and timely.
- Assist patients who may need help getting from the outside curb into clinic.
- Greet patients and help direct them to the appropriate locations i.e. the hospital, Huntsman Cancer Institute, MRI, Executive Offices, etc.
- Monitor flow of clinic informing patients of any delays given to you by the staff.
- Round on patients in the lobby. Offer snacks and any information of delays.
- Other duties as requested by the staff.
- Answer incoming phone calls and provide information to callers directing them appropriately.
- Perform confirmation calls to patients for upcoming appointments.
- Assist staff in pulling voicemails and communicating those calls through the data base.
- Assist with New Patient Questionnaire mailings.
- Assist with scanning documents and posting them to the correct accounts.
- Round on patients in clinic rooms. Offer snacks and any information of delays.
- Perform all other duties as requested and/or directed.