Redwood Clinic Patient Assistance
To welcome patients and their families to the clinic.
M-F 8:00 to 11:30 am, 11:30 am to 3 pm, 3 pm to 6 pm
- Welcome patients with a friendly smile and greeting.
- Assist patients to the appropriate specialty check-in and help ensure they are checked in appropriately and timely. This may include walking them to the elevator and pushing buttons or to the stairs.
- Assist patients who may need help getting from the outside curb into clinic.
- Monitor flow of clinic informing patients of any delays given to you by the staff.
- Round on patients in the lobby. Offer snacks and any information of delays.
- Other duties as requested by the staff.