Greenwood Health Center Patient Greeter
Provide support to the Greenwood Center
Matt Robinson, Center Manager
Jeanette Jordan, Nurse Manager
Monday through Friday, 9 am to 1 pm and 1 to 5 pm
- Welcome Patients with a friendly smile and greeting.
- Provide information to patients and direct them to different departments in the Center.
- Receive, greet, and give verbal directions to visitors so as to get them to appropriate person or office.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to walk people to different locations throughout the clinic.
- Answer questions about the organization and associated activities.
- Will be responsible for delivering newspapers and magazines to waiting areas.
- Must be able to assist patients and family around the Greenwood Center, walking or by wheelchair.
- Inform patients of an unanticipated delay.
- Walk lobbies and offer snacks and water to ensure patients are comfortable while waiting.
- Perform all other duties as requested and/or directed.