To provide support to Orthopaedic Center patients and staff
Tuesdays, 9 am to 1 pm and 1 to 5 pm
- Greet visitors to the UUOC in a kind and professional manner.
- Aid visitors with directions and provide information regarding the UUOC, University Hospital and Clinics. Deliver mail or UUOC Staff, Faculty, Residents and Fellows.
- Maintain order of magazines in waiting areas. Provide light office duties such as making copies, highlighting, organizing, fold letters, stuff envelopes, etc as directed by staff. Assist staff with time-consuming tasks.
- Clean and sanitize beds (after how-to instruction).
- Assist in-patient nurses and staff with the cleaning of rooms and equipment.
- Pass out lunch menus and take lunch orders for in-patients under direction of RN on duty.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Wear Volunteer attire and ID badge at all times