Please read the disclaimer. It’s important you know the details before accepting the guidelines.
- The information provided on this website is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between Huntsman Cancer Institute (“HCI”) or its affiliates, including the University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics, and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this website is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, HCI makes no guarantees of any kind.
- [[This website may contain information that is maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external to HCI. This site may include an unmoderated forum containing the personal opinions and other expressions of the persons who post the entries. HCI does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these forums or information contained in links to other external websites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered therein.]]
- Access to this website, and the material provided on this website, is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any use of this website and such materials shall be at the sole and exclusive risk of the user.
- The data and information contained herein and in the results of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Sequence Variant Analyses (the “Analyses”) are provided on an “as is” basis. HCI and its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of content on this website including, without limitation, the Analyses. Any reliance you place on this website or related materials is therefore strictly at your own risk. Neither HCI nor its affiliates makes any representation or warranty with regard to the non-infringement of third party proprietary rights in connection with your use of this website.
Health-Related Content Disclaimer:
- Health related topics found on this website should not be used for diagnosing purposes or be substitutes for medical advice. [[As with any new or ongoing treatment, always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new treatment.]] It is the user’s responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, services and other information found on this website[[, and to consult with such user’s professional healthcare provider as to whether the information can benefit the user]]. In no event shall HCI or its affiliates be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on this website, nor through any sites or resources described on this website.
- Since medical developments occur daily, this site may contain outdated material. While HCI makes every reasonable effort to present current and accurate information, no guarantee of any kind is made. HCI is not liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information included on this website.
- The Analyses are made available to the scientific community as a public service, at no cost. The Analyses are not intended to provide a diagnosis, or to suggest appropriate treatment, for any medical disorder or condition. Neither HCI nor its affiliates will be responsible for inaccurate results or a user’s inability to access this website or utilize the Analyses for any reason including, but not limited to, Internet, hardware, software or other technological malfunctions.
Content on this website may not be incorporated in any publication or formal or official report or document, without the prior written consent of HCI. Information on this website may not be sold or used in conjunction with commercial purposes. Extracts of the information in the web site may be reviewed, reproduced or translated for research or private study, provided any use is subject to an appropriate acknowledgement of the source. Users of this website may not use the trademarks, service marks or name of HCI or its affiliates without the prior, written consent of HCI or such affiliate.