Genomic Experimental Data Repository and Core LIMS
Purpose - Provide a web accessible database and LIMS to organize and track the generation of raw genomic data, its associated downstream analysis, and to programmatically distribute the data to client applications such as IGB and the UCSC Genome Browser.
- A LIMS for making and tracking requests for genomic analysis (e.g. Microarray hybridizations, massive parallel sequencing, SELEX....)
- Import of externally generated genomic data datasets in their native formats
- Entry and association of structured meta-data using MAGE ontologies for the samples and experimental parameters with the data.
- Web tools to browse, search, modify, and download data files associated with the for mentioned.
- DAS/2 server for programmatically distributing data to client applications such as IGB and the UCSC Genome Browser
Where to report problems, request new features, or post questions