For Referring Providers
- Receive call or faxed orders from provider. Please call if a fax is sent to confirm that it has been received.
- Check benefits and obtain authorization, as necessary.
- Coordinate with a Home Health Agency.
- Review demographics and allergy information and appropriate selection of medication, dosage and delivery device (IV push, Gravity, elastomeric device or ambulatory infusion device).
- Dispense and delivery medications and supplies.
- Please include clinic note to include history and physical, how and when diagnosed, and what medications the patient has failed. ICD 10 diagnosis code.
- Latest lab results.
- Additional information as required for authorization, as necessary.