Take this short quiz to find out if our low vision services would benefit you:
Is it difficult, even with glasses on, to:
- Read small print on medicine bottles, a telephone book, menus, or food labels?
- Recognize faces of people you know?
- See steps, stairs, or curbs?
- Write checks, fill out forms, or sign your name?
- Pour liquids, set the oven or burner dials, operate the microwave, or chop or cut foods?
- Identify coins and bills and accurately make change?
- Eat neatly, select matching clothing, clip your nails, or apply toothpaste to your toothbrush?
- Identify your medications or monitor your medical conditions?
- Watch TV?
- Participate in hobbies such as sewing, knitting, or carpentry?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions or are frustrated in having to ask for help with everyday tasks, please contact us. We can help you make the most of your remaining vision and increase your independence.