Treating Diseases & Conditions of the Eye
The John A. Moran Eye Center at the University of Utah Health is largest and most comprehensive eye care center in the Mountain West. Our ophthalmologists evaluate and treat a wide range of eye problems and specialize in the following services.
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology
- Cornea & External Eye Disease
- Emergency Eye Care (Triage)
- Neuro Ophthalmology
- Oculoplastics & Facial Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Retina
- Retinal Diseases & Surgery
- Strabismus in Children & Adults
- Uveitis & Ocular Infectious Diseases
More news and health information:
Read more posts at the HealthFeed blog.
Listen to more Podcasts at University of Utah Health Radio.