We understand the challenges that come along with living with Hemophilia. Whether you are caring for yourself or a loved one, you need more than factor products to keep the disease managed; you need resources, education, and an advocate-- someone who cares.
In addition to providing you with the factor products you need, our case managers work with you and your family to ensure that Hemophilia is well managed, enhancing quality of life. We also work with our team of nurses and pharmacists.
- Deliver factor products to your home
- Clinically monitor the patient
- Set and review progress toward goals
- Educate how to care for yourself or loved one
- Coordinate home health care, state-wide
- Provide information on benefits and coverage
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid