Our urologists provide expertise and surgical treatment of disorders of the urinary and male genital tracts. We work closely with patients to develop individualized treatment plans that include both medical and surgical approaches to a range of urological problems. In addition close collaboration with other University of Utah Health Care specialists helps us give our patients the most complete care available and allows for the best possible outcomes.
Our services include treatment of the following:
- Incontinence, male and female
- Inguinal and testicular surgery: hydrocele
- Kidney, ureteral and bladder stones
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Neurogenic bladder and spinal injuries
- Vasectomy and vasectomy reversal