For women of any age, problems like bladder leakage (urinary incontinence) and pelvic floor disorders (when the organs held in place by the pelvic floor—the vagina, uterus, bladder, and rectum—drop or move from their original places) can be debilitating. A urologynecologist can give you the right care to treat these conditions. Our specialists are highly trained and can help you address these specific problems (among others):

  • Incontinence
  • Urinary leakage and voiding issues
  • Bladder infections
  • Prolapse of the pelvic organs
  • Sexual issues
  • Pelvic pain
  • Lower bowel dysfunction

Related Specialists

Jan E. Baker, NP

Patient Rating:


4.3 out of 5

Jan E. Baker, MS, APRN is a research/clinical Nurse Practitioner at the University of Utah. She has 25 years experience in the non-surgical treatments of urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. She also has 20 years of experience performing specialized bladder testing procedures. Her research, as principal investigator and coinvestigator, h... Read More