What is the University HealthSystem Consortium?
The Consortium’s membership includes academic health systems from across the country. These systems came together to develop the Quality and Accountability Study so they could have a truly objective, data-driven measure for comparing their systems. Click here for a full list of Consortium members.
2016 Vizient Quality & Accountability Study Rankings
- University of Utah Health
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital-Rochester
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
- WVU Medicine West Virginia University Hospitals
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Health System
- Houston Methodist
- Nebraska Medicine
- The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
- University of Vermont Medical Center