Asthma Telehealth Series
|The Utah Asthma Program offers a FREE continuing asthma education series for health professionals. Participation is available via videoconference, teleconference and web streaming. The purpose of the series is to keep healthcare professionals abreast of the latest information in asthma care and education.|
1.5 hours CNE credit is available for nurses. Nurses can also receive CNE credit for archived sessions up to 3 years after the original session date.
1.0 hour CE credit may also be available for respiratory therapists. However, respiratory therapists can only receive credits for participating in the live, not archived, sessions.
Requirements for CE credit:
3. Watch the program (http://www.utahtelehealth.net/live/asthma/)
4. Complete the post-test and evaluation (http://www.health.utah.gov/asthma/professionals/telehealth.html or http://www.health.utah.gov/asthma/professionals/telehealth_programs.html)
Certificates will only be available to those who complete all 4 requirements. Certificates will be sent electronically, unless a hard copy is requested.
|Utah Telehealth Network
UTN Media Services Specialists
Phone (801) 585-2426
|Utah Department of Health
Utah Asthma Program
PO Box 142106
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2106
Utah Telehealth Network (UTN) Videoconference
Connections using videoconferencing systems:
- Contact Utah Telehealth Network videoconference coordinator at (801) 585-2426 or e-mail UTNSched@utahtelehealth.net
Live web streaming From Public Internet (UTN)
An additional option for live web streaming is available using the public Internet:
- Open http://www.utahtelehealth.net/live/asthma
- At the start time of the event click on the play button to view the presentation.
- To get technical support email UTNSched@utahtelehealth.net or call (801) 585-2426
Contact Kellie Baxter (firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-6441) for teleconference information.
It's Simple: Click & Play
Instantly watch Asthma Telehealth Series presentations by clicking on the menu below.
I'm unable to view the Video On Demand, how can I contact someone for help?
If you assistance accessing our video on demand, or if you have further questions, comments or suggestion on how we can improve, please contact: