Asthma Telehealth Series
|The Utah Asthma Program offers a FREE quarterly continuing asthma education series for professionals on the first Tuesday of February, May, August and November from 12 - 1pm MDT. Participation is available via video-conference, telephone and web streaming. The purpose of the series is to keep healthcare professionals abreast of the latest information in asthma care and education.|
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Courses
Enduring material format: An enduring material is a non-live CME activity that can take place at any time (learner-directed as opposed to provider-directed).
CME credit is available: 1.5 hours for nurses
1.0 CME credit may also be available for respiratory therapists. Contact Kellie Baxter at email@example.com for details on which presentations provide CME credit for respiratory therapists.
Requirements for CME credit:
2. Complete the pre-test (http://www.health.utah.gov/asthma/professionals/telehealth.html)
3. Watch the program (http://www.utahtelehealth.net/live/asthma/)
4. Complete the post-test and evaluation (http://www.health.utah.gov/asthma/professionals/telehealth.html)
5. Complete the Attendance and Continuing Education Form (use same doc as currently linked). Fax or e-mail this form to the Utah Asthma Program @ (801) 538-9495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificates will only be available to those who complete all 5 requirements. Certificates will be sent electronically, unless a hard copy is requested.
|Utah Telehealth Network
UTN Media Services Specialists
Phone (801) 585-2426
|Utah Department of Health
Utah Asthma Program
PO Box 142106
Salt Lake City, UT 84114-2106
Utah Telehealth Network (UTN) Videoconference
Connections using videoconferencing systems:
- Contact Utah Telehealth Network videoconference coordinator at (801) 585-2426 or e-mail UTNSched@utahtelehealth.net
Live web streaming From Public Internet (UTN)
An additional option for live web streaming is available using the public Internet:
- Open http://www.utahtelehealth.net/live/asthma
- At the start time of the event click on the play button to view the presentation.
- To get technical support email UTNSched@utahtelehealth.net or call (801) 585-2426
It's Simple: Click & Play
Instantly watch Asthma Telehealth Series presentations by clicking on the menu below.
No downloads are required
Watch on a Mac or PC
Watch the presentation in full screen mode
Pause the presentation at anytime
Instantly skip to any part of the presentation by clicking the control bar
I'm unable to view the Video On Demand, how can I contact someone for help?
If you assistance accessing our video on demand, or if you have further questions, comments or suggestion on how we can improve, please contact: