EMS Trauma Grand Rounds
University of Utah Health Care offers EMS Trauma Grand Rounds on an every other month basis to trauma providers across the United States. Each EMS Trauma Grand Rounds presentation is hosted by a different EMS agency, so dates and times will vary widely. Dates will be announced at least two months in advance.
The Utah Bureau of EMS has approved 1 hour of CME for each EMS Trauma Grand Rounds presentation.
Trauma Outreach and Injury Prevention Coordinator
SOM Rm. AC210
University of Utah Hospitals and Clinics
50 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
- Attend in person at the host EMS agency site.
- Attend live via the internet at www.traumagrandrounds.com. To receive CME for viewing via live stream, please send an email with your name and the presentation you viewed to Branda.Bird@hsc.utah.edu. A CME certificate will be emailed to you within two weeks.
- View the archived presentation two weeks after the live date at www.healthcare.utah.edu/trauma.
To view archived presentations from up to three years previous:
- Visit www.healthcare.utah.edu/trauma and click on Trauma Training and Education.
- Click on Archived Trauma Grand Rounds.
- Click on Create Account and enter necessary registration information.
- Click on which presentation you would like to view and view the complete presentation.
- Successfully complete the posttest by passing with a score of 80% or higher. You will have an unlimited amount of attempts to pass.
- Your statement of credit will be recorded with the U of U CME office upon submission of the evaluation form.
- A CME certificate will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of viewing.