Family Medicine Grand Rounds
The University of Utah Department of Family and Preventive Medicine, Family Medicine Grand Rounds is broadcast live from Salt Lake Regional Hospital, Moreau Auditorium on the first and third Wednesday of each month from 0800 to 0900, September through July.
This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 1 prescribed credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. To request credit, contact AAFP CME Records by phone (800)274-2237, fax or online, noting participation in the University of Utah Grand Rounds Series, the date and Reference Number 31317.
AMA CME Category 1 credit is available for those participating in the live presentations in person or by viewing the live broadcast. A signed & dated roster and an evaluation tool will be available on the DFPM and UTNweb and will need to be faxed or emailed to Family and Preventive Medicine Department 30 minutes after the presentation. FAX: (801)581-2771
|Utah Telehealth Network
UTN Videoconferencing Coordinator
Phone (801) 585-2426
Toll free (866) 525-5622
Fax (801) 585-2527
|Family and Preventive Medicine Department
Grand Rounds Coordinator
Family And Preventive Medicine
Option 1: Videoconferencing – Contact UTN Videoconferencing Coordinator
Option 2: UTN Live Webstreaming
- Open http://codian.utahtelehealth.net/
- Enter the Recording ID 101 & leave the PIN blank.
- Select your preferred video player and bandwidth.
- Click "Stream this Recording".
- If the video screen remains blank, click the link to download the necessary software to view the stream. This software is downloaded directly from the server and has been verified as safe. If you are unable to install this software, contact your computer support person.
- Click Run and follow the on-screen directions to install this software. Close Internet Explorer and begin this procedure from the beginning. You need not reboot your machine.
- Trouble shooting and testing instructions - contact the UTN Videoconferencing Coordinator.