Trauma Grand Rounds
University of Utah Health Care offers Trauma Grand Rounds on an every other month basis to trauma providers across the United States. Trauma Grand Rounds dates vary each month, but are consistently scheduled for a Thursday morning from 7-8 am.
CME Category 1 credit is available to those participating in the live presentations, in person or via the web, as well as to those viewing the archived presentations.
Accreditation: The University of Utah School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation: The University of Utah School of Medicine designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Janet Cortez MS, RN
Trauma Program Manager
- Attend in person on the University of Utah campus.
- Attend live via the internet at http://utahtelehealth.net/live/trauma-ems/index.html. To receive CME for viewing via live stream, please send an email with your name and the presentation you viewed to Janet.firstname.lastname@example.org. A CME certificate will be emailed back to you within two weeks.
- View the archived presentation two weeks after the live date at www.healthcare.utah.edu/trauma.
To view archived presentations from up to three years previous:
- Visit www.healthcare.utah.edu/trauma and click on Trauma Training and Education.
- Click on Archived Trauma Grand Rounds.
- Click on Create Account and enter necessary registration information.
- Click on which presentation you would like to view and view the complete presentation.
- Successfully complete the posttest by passing with a score of 80% or higher. You will have an unlimited amount of attempts to pass.
- Your statement of credit will be recorded with the U of U CME office upon submission of the evaluation form.
- A CME certificate will be emailed to you within 2 weeks of viewing.