- Transplant Living- www.transplantliving.org
Information about what to expect during the transplant process- before, during and after.
- United Network for Organ Sharing- www.unos.org
Information about organ donation
- National Kidney Foundation- www.kidney.org
Information regarding kidney and pancreas disease and transplantation
- American Heart Association- www.americanheart.org
Information regarding heart disease and transplantation
- American Lung Association- www.lungusa.org
Information about lung disease and transplant
- American Liver Foundation- www.liverfoundation.org
Information about liver disease and transplant
Medical & Drug Information
Please contact your transplant pharmacist or physician before taking any new medications, including herbal supplements, as they may interact with your immunosuppressants.
- Center for Disease Control- www.cdc.gov
Public health guidelines, vaccine and travel guidelines, CDC guidelines
- WebMDHealth- www.webmd.com
Provides information prescription & herbal medications. Drug news and product recalls are also listed.
- Safemedication.com- www.safemedication.com
Easy-to-read information on over 700 drug products
- Food & Nutrition Information Center- www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/etext/000015.html
Links to reliable information about natural supplements, herbs, and vitamins.