Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine
Becoming an egg donor
Thank you for your interest in becoming an egg donor at The Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine. You have the potential to greatly impact the lives of future mothers and fathers and we appreciate your willingness to share in their hope. Please review the criteria for egg donation below; if you do not meet all five of the requirements, you will not be able to participate in our egg donor program.
- 21-28 years of age.
- Major medical insurance.
- A Working contact number with an identified voicemail.
- A healthy, non-smoking lifestyle, with a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 27 or less.
- Willingness to donate your time and assume the risk of in vitro fertilization in order to anonymously help an infertile couple. Although the risk is very low, the potential for impaired future fertility arising from the egg donation process does exist.
*You can calculate your BMI online using this BMI Calculator
If you meet all of the above criteria and would like to proceed with egg donation at The Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine, we ask that you complete the following steps.
- Fill out, as thoroughly as possible, the Donor Registration and Donor Personal History forms. Both forms need to be filled out in black or blue ink with legible, printed handwriting.
- Send the completed Donor Registration and Donor Personal History forms to the address below.
Donor Program Coordinator
The Utah Center for Reproductive Medicine
675 Arapeen Drive, Suite 205
Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
Phone: (801) 587-3475
Fax: (801) 585-2231
We abide by all ASRM and SART guidelines regarding financial compensation of the oocyte donors as well as all federal and state guidelines regarding egg donation. Payments over $5000 are not acceptable. Our egg donors are limited to six stimulated cycles in accordance with ASRM repetitive oocyte donation guidelines.