Our health coaching program tailors its services to the specific health goals of the individual. Services range from health coaching to more in-depth assessment of barriers to behavior change.
Benefits of Coaching
Coaching provides a positive connection and a supportive relationship between you and the coach. This connection empowers you to recognize your own innate ability and resources to make a desired change and to maintain this change throughout your life.
- Establishing a partnership (face to face) in setting realistic but effective long and short term goals
- Developing action plans that will fit your life
- Exploring strategies to be effective and overcome barriers
- Recognizing your strengths and utilizing them to help improve your health
- Having follow-up plans that will work best for you
|3 Months of health coaching with initial evaluation and 6 coaching contacts||$75|
|6 Months of health coaching with initial evaluation and 12 coaching contacts||$150|
Barrier analysis with staff psychologist
|In depth exploration of psychological barriers with one of our staff psychologists||$100/session|
|Individual sessions with family members||$120/session|
|In depth behavioral change assessments||$200|
|A simple finger stick that provides you total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, cholesterol ratio, and glucose||$40.00|
Body composition analysis
|A comprehensive assessment of body fat analysis, BMI, and circumference measurements||$ 40.00|
More news and health information:
Read more posts at the HealthFeed blog.
- Mar 23, 2016
Listen to more Podcasts at the University of Utah Health Sciences Radio.