Our health coaching program tailors its services to the specific health goals of the individual. Services range from health coaching to more in-depth assessment of barriers to behavior change.
Coaching provides a positive connection and a supportive relationship between you and the coach. This connection empowers you to recognize your own innate ability and resources to make a desired change and to maintain this change throughout your life.
- Establishing a partnership (face to face) in setting realistic but effective long and short term goals
- Developing action plans that will fit your life
- Exploring strategies to be effective and over come barriers
- Recognizing your strengths and utilizing them to help improve your health
- Having follow-up plans that will work best for you
3 Months of health coaching with initial evaluation and 6 coaching contacts
6 Months of health coaching with initial evaluation and 12 coaching contacts
Barrier Analysis with staff psychologist
In depth exploration of psychological barriers with one of our staff psychologists
Individual sessions with family members
In depth behavioral change assessments
A simple finger stick that provides you total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, cholesterol ratio, and glucose
Body Composition Analysis
A comprehensive assesment of body fat analysis, BMI, and circumference measurements