Huntsman Cancer Institute - Community Open House
Where: Huntsman Cancer Institute (Directions)
Address: 2000 Circle of Hope Dr., Salt Lake City, Utah 84112
When: Thursday, August 25 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Interactive, kid-friendly educational booths
- Hospital tours
- Renowned HCI speakers
- Skin cancer screenings*
- Oral cancer screenings*
- Be The Match Bone Marrow Donor Drive
- Inflatable colorectal education exhibit
- Nutrition and cooking demonstrations
- Teddy bear clinic
- Zumba, pilates, yoga, tai chi, and qigong demonstrations
- Art therapy
- Prevention photo booth
- Use a giant toothbrush and learn about dental care
- Free smoothies
- Free drawings and giveaways
*Screenings are limited and by appointment only. To schedule, call 1-888-424-2100Share the event on Facebook!
Huntsman Cancer Institute encourages all individuals to make healthy lifestyle choices to reduce their risk of developing cancer and to learn about tests that can help detect cancer early and possibly prevent it from developing.
It is an important part of our mission to you and your family.
HCI is opening our doors to the community and inviting you to experience the research, treatment, education, and prevention efforts that are happening at our world-class facility every single day.
Changing the DNA of Cancer Care
Our physicians, researchers, staff, and volunteers will be on hand to share how HCI is changing the DNA of cancer care.