Take the Arthritis Quiz
This quiz is a chance to find out more about arthritis and arthritis treatment.
1. Although doctors have identified more than 100 forms of arthritis, most people have one of three main forms.
2. Arthritis affects only the wrist, ankle, and knee joints.
3. Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of arthritis.
4. Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) affects men twice as often as women.
5. RA is a particularly disabling form of arthritis.
6. Gout is the mildest form of arthritis.
7. If you develop arthritis, you should avoid exercising because it will further damage joints.
8. You must have swelling in at least three joints before arthritis can be diagnosed.
9. If your symptoms of OA or RA disappear, you have been cured.