Take the Heart Health Test
How healthy is your heart? Find out more by taking this quiz, based on information from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) and the American Heart Association (AHA).
1. We've made only modest progress in reducing the toll of heart disease in the last 10 years.
2. Heart disease kills more women than all types of cancer combined.
3. No clinical studies have shown that stress plays a role in heart disease.
4. An aspirin can have a great impact on your heart.
5. Sexual activity is dangerous for people with heart disease.
6. Denial can be an important component of heart disease.
7. If you have a risk factor for heart disease, your chances of reducing your risk are minimal.
8. For a healthy heart you must exercise strenuously each day, just like an athlete.
9. If you think you might be having a heart attack, you've got two hours to decide what to do.