Neurosciences Clinic Patient Greeter
To welcome patients and their family to the clinic.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Welcome patients with a friendly smile and greeting.
- Assist patients to the appropriate specialty check-in and help ensure they are checked in appropriately and timely.
- Assist patients who may need help getting from the outside curb into clinic.
- Greet patients and help direct them to the appropriate locations i.e. the hospital, Huntsman Cancer Institute, MRI, Executive Offices, etc.
- Monitor flow of clinic informing patients of any delays given to you by the staff.
- Round on patients in the lobby. Offer snacks and any information of delays.
- Other duties as requested by the staff.