- Introduction to Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Hospital Tour
- Safe Handling of
- Computer Resources
- Sepsis Early
- Rapid Response
- Paraslyde Training
- Mock Code
- Exceptional Patient
- Patient and Family
- Medication Waste
- Blood Administration
- Central Line Care
- Medical Restraints
- This one day, 8-hour educational clinical orientation is provided for nurses, health care assistants and medical assistants from all Huntsman units and clinics.
- This course is offered the first Thursday of each month and orients newly hired clinical staff to Huntsman culture and clinical expectations.
- Newly hired employees will be registered by their unit/clinic administrative assistant (AA). Please see your Huntsman email, administrative assistant or Kronos schedule for the assigned date and time.
- Breakfast, snacks and coffee are provided, employees should plan on bringing or buying lunch at our Bistro.
For more information, contact: Cassidy Kotobalavu or Gerry Vasquez .
For more information about Nursing Services, contact Sue Childress:
801-587-4754 or 801-585-9755