- The Huntsman Nursing and Clinical Staff Education department also offers the following:
- Oncology Basics Course, which provides an overview of foundational oncology topics for nurses. This self-study, online course presents materials using audio-visual presentations and quizzes for review.
- There are numerous classes and in-services offered throughout the year, covering a number of topics (see the list to the right).
- Mock Code training is offered in every unit and clinic. Please check with your unit or clinic educator for more information.
- BLS Skills Pass-off Station: After completing the online module in LMS, you may complete the skills portion of this certification. Please refer to the instructions in LMS for more information.
For more information, please contact: Katie Baraki.